The Italian ravioli meets the Scandinavian forest with flavors of juniper and mushrooms and a lot of other things, such as the useful artichoke cookie.
Artichokes are rich in fiber and help fight constipation as well as improve digestion, due to its purifying properties.
- 500 grams of Ravioli (we used ravioli with taste of spinach and ricotta)
- 2 yellow onions
- 2 garlic cloves
- 100 grams of spinach
- 200 grams of artichoke
- 3 tsp capris
- 200 grams of sun-drying tomatoes
- Scandinavia forest (spice from Santa Maria)
- 1 fist fresh grated parmesan
GÖR SÅ HÄR
- Chop onions, garlic, artichoke, the sun dried tomatoes, spinach and capers
- Fry the onions in a frying pan and then add the artichoke, the sun dried tomatoes, spinach and capers, season with the Scandinavian spice
- Boil raviolin as instructed on the package
- Stir the pre-cooked raviolin into the frying pan with the vegetables
- Spice up with parmesan, a little extra Scandinavian spice and serve.