You do not have to go to a pizzeria with wood burning stove to get a crispy pizza . Use a frying pan that is ovenproof and you have a wonderful crispy pizza.
FRYING PAN PIZZAPrint this
- 25 grams of yeast
- 3.5 dl wheat flour special
- 1.5 dl of water
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 teaspoons honey
- 2 garlic
- 1 yellow onion
- 0.5 piece red chili
- 400 ml crushed tomatoes
- 2 dl cheese
- 1 piece mozarella
- Fresh basil for garnish
- Mix yeast, 2 teaspoons honey, salt, 3 tablespoons olive oil and water (37 degrees).
- Stir in flour, little at a time until you get a firm and elasticized doug. Save some of the flour to the baking.
- Allow to yeast for 45 minutes
- Chop the garlic, chili and the yellow onion, fry in 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Add 400 ml of crushed tomatoes, 1 teaspoon honey and salt and pepper.
- Let boil together
- Mix the tomato sauce smoothly in a mixer
- Pre heat the grill on the oven (225 degrees)
- Cut out the pizza (as large as the frying pan)
- Put the pizza in a dry and oven-proof frying pan
- Grate 2 dl cheese and mozzarella cheese
- Wide on tomato sauce and grind over the grated cheese and mozzarella
- Fry medium heat for about 3 minutes until the bottom of the pizza gets color (lift to see if the bottom starts to get color)
- Set the frying pan with the pizza into the oven for about 3 minutes
- Serve the pizza with some basil leaves