My favorite appetizer to order when I’m at a restaurant is burrata on a “blanket” of fresh tomatoes along with a good loaf of bread, what an appetizer! But now I have taken this starter to 2.0 and not only fried the burrata but served it on a “blanket” of coarsely ground pesto!
1. Start by making the pesto, mix all the ingredients in a blender to a coarse pesto Serve with toast / grilled bread
GÖR SÅ HÄR
2. Take out three bowls and pour flour into one of the bowls, one beaten egg into the other, and into the last the panko breadcrumbs
3. Wipe the burrata so it’s not so wet and then roll it in the flour, egg and finally in the breadcrumbs
4. Heat the oil to 140 degrees celsius and fry the burrata until it turns golden brown (be careful when frying and have a pot lid nearby)
1. Start by making the pesto, mix all the ingredients in a blender to a coarse pesto
Serve with toast / grilled bread