A summer pizza filled with fresh raspberry and ricotta cheese. Imagine a glass of rosé wine or a cold lemonade and then the pizza of course, wow!
Raspberry contains anthocyanins, microscopic plant species that give the raspberry a top spot among the most immunoprotective foods available.
- 9 dl spelled flour
- 100 grams of butter
- 4 dl milk
- 1.5 tbsp baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 dl grated cheddar cheese
- 2 pieces of mozzarella
- 200 grams of ricotta cheese
- 400 grams of fresh raspberries
- Fresh Basil (topping)
- Black pepper and sea salt
The recipe is for 2 pizzas
- Heat the oven to 225 C degrees
- Mix flour, baking powder, salt and butter.
- Add milk and work quickly together the dough
- Divide the dough in half and form it into a large plate with your hands, and place it on the bakestone (2 pizzas)
- Mash 200 gram raspberries and tear 4 dl cheddar cheese and 2 mozzarella cheeses (2 pizzas)
- Spoon on the mashed raspberries on the pizza (2 pizzas)
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese, mozzarella and ricotta with your hands and the remaining raspberries
- Season with black pepper and sea salt
- Bake the pizza in the oven for 15 minutes
- When serving the pizza add fresh basilica