Gratinated carrots with pomegranates and feta cheese fit perfectly together. Serving as an accompaniment for dinner or as a lighter lunch.
The pomegranates are very useful – including the amount of vitamin C and various minerals
- 400 grams of snack carrots
- 200 grams of feta cheese
- 1 pomegranate
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Pre heat the oven 200 degrees
- Put the carrots in an oven-proof form and sprinkle over olive oil
- Leave the oven for 20 minutes
- Core pomegranate
- When the carrots are ready, place them on a storage tray
- Pour over some honey, salt and pepper, crumble over the feta and spread the kernels from the pomegranate.