Are you not a fan of dates? We can not get enough of these lovely and healthy Bounty’s!
Dates have a high content of calcium, potassium, zinc, iron, copper, magnesium and dietary fiber.
- 2 dl coconut milk (the thicker variant)
- 8 dates
- 3 dl grated coconut
- 0,5 tsp vanilla powder
- 1 lime (shell)
- 200 grams of chocolate (70%)
- Some Sea salt (topping)
- Mix coconut milk, dates, grated coconut, vanilla powder and shell from a lime (with a mixer)
- Shape into balls or bars
- Place in the freezer for 60 minutes
- Melt chocolate over a water bath
- Dip the coconut balls / bars into the chocolate
- Sprinkle over some sea salt