The Italian ravioli meets the Scandinavian forest with flavors of juniper and mushrooms and a lot of other things, such as the useful artichoke cookie.
Artichokes are rich in fiber and help fight constipation as well as improve digestion, due to its purifying properties.
Ravioli with Scandinavian SpicesPrint this
- 500 grams of Ravioli (we used ravioli with taste of spinach and ricotta)
- 2 yellow onions
- 2 garlic cloves
- 100 grams of spinach
- 200 grams of artichoke
- 3 tsp capris
- 200 grams of sun-drying tomatoes
- Scandinavia forest (spice from Santa Maria)
- 1 fist fresh grated parmesan
- Chop onions, garlic, artichoke, the sun dried tomatoes, spinach and capers
- Fry the onions in a frying pan and then add the artichoke, the sun dried tomatoes, spinach and capers, season with the Scandinavian spice
- Boil raviolin as instructed on the package
- Stir the pre-cooked raviolin into the frying pan with the vegetables
- Spice up with parmesan, a little extra Scandinavian spice and serve.